Today, 77% of patients go online to search out and read online reviews of dental clinics. Potential clients want to learn about the dental practice and read other patients’ experiences before deciding which dentist to visit. Therefore getting customer reviews online has become crucial if you want to be chosen among competitors.
The more reviews you have, the more recognizable your dental practice will seem online. After all, a potential client searching for a dentist in his area is more likely to choose a business with over 50 five-star reviews than a business with just two reviews.
The good news is, from the recent survey, 74% of customers who were asked to provide feedback, 68% were willing to do it. So don’t hesitate when asking patients to leave a review because most of them will be happy to help you out.
What are the main benefits of online reviews for a dental clinic?
- You will rank higher on Google Maps and Google Searches
- High star ratings increase conversions
- Reviews build customer trust
- The feedback received helps you improve your practice
- It’s a cost-effective way to get more clients
How to get more online reviews from the patients?
1. Google reviews are the backbone of any local marketing strategy. If you want your clients to leave reviews on Google, the first thing that needs to be done is to optimize your Google My Business listing. Google My Business helps businesses manage their online presence across search engines.
Basically, it’s a source of verified information about your dental clinic, including location, opening hours, prices, and reviews from patients.
Follow these steps to set up your Google My Business listing:
- The first thing you need to do is visit https://www.google.com/business/
- Create/Claim Your Google My Business Page
- Verify your business by phone call or email
- Add the finishing touches (website, phone number, opening hours, photos, appointment URL, etc.
2. The most engaging way to get reviews from your patients is by asking them face-to-face after the dental procedure. Ask your сlient how their experience was and if they don’t mind leaving a review.
3. If you find it hard to get your patients to leave you a review after you ask them, there are alternative ways to simplify this task. Inexpensive reputation management platforms like Amazeful can help your business generate more reviews and save time.
What are the main advantages of using a reputation management platform?
- It’s a fully automated process, so you don’t have to spend time asking each client for a review. In addition, the platform can integrate with your patients’ management system and automatically send email or SMS survey requests.
- You can redirect your patients to leave reviews on other sites besides Google like Facebook, Yelp, or any review site that matters for your business.
- You can manage your negative feedback offline and deal with the issues before they escalate.
- You get in-depth reporting of your online reputation to analyze and find ways to improve patients’ experience.
Positive reviews can help you build strong relationships with existing patients and attract new ones.
Considering that clients tend to trust online reviews as much as they would a personal recommendation from a friend, it’s a time to use reviews to your advantage.
Worried about finding time to get more online reviews? Start 7 days free trial with Amazeful!